You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Variable speed direct drive
- High efficiency, totally enclosed fan motors
- Fully submersible, recirculating water pumps with float valves
- Filter constructed of honeycombed specially formulated cellulose with thermosetting resin
- Cooler body constructed of rotomolded polyethelene for long- lasting use and durability
- Straight and swivel casters for easy portability
- Industrial duty aluminum fan blades
- Metal angle support bars at top and bottom of cooler
- Engineered, manufactured, and constructed in the USA
- ETL certified
|Instructions||Click Here for Quick Start Guide
Click Here for Instructions
|Sales Sheet||Click Here for Sales Sheet|
|CFM||2600 (LOW) / 5500 (HIGH)|
|Effective Spot Cooling||900 sq ft|
|Motor Details||Variable Speed Totally Enclosed Direct Drive Motor|
|Motor Specs||1/4 HP / 5.7 Amps / 110 Volts|
|Dimensions||54" H x 25" L x 28" W|
|Unit Weight||84 LBS|
|Box Dimensions||49" x 25" x 28.25"|
|Single Product UPC||047242918007|
|Country of Origin - Assembly||US from Domestic and Imported Components|
|Other Details||25 gallon water reservoir
1/5 HP fully submersible water pump
Are You Troubleshooting this Unit?
Check out our KnowledgeBase with helpful tips, tricks, and articles to answer any questions you may have. Access it using this link: Click Here to Visit Our KnowledgeBase
Are You Ordering a Replacement Part?
If you are ordering a replacement part and are unsure about your part number please call our Customer Service Department toll-free at 800-433-1626 to speak with our friendly customer service representatives who can assist you in purchasing the correct item.
Improperly ordered items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Are You Seeking Further Information about this Product?
Please let us know if you have further questions about a product! We can answer technical questions that may not yet be provided on the product page, or help you find a location where you might take a better look at our products in person. Please call our Customer Service Department at 800-433-1626 to get more information.
Because of our ongoing commitment to the development and manufacture of high quality products, product specifications are subject to change without notice.