You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fan housing and plenum box constructed of heavy-duty galvanized steel for strength, durability, and long life
- 2-speed thermally protected motor
- No cutting of ceiling joists required, damper assembly box is designed to fit in between 16 in. on center or 24 in. on center ceiling joists
- Built-in backflow damper with R5 insulation keeps hot air from entering back into your home
- Distinct and stylish white ceiling grid protects plenum box above and complements any space
- Includes fan, hanging bracket, duct and transition assembly, damper assembly box, intake grille with mounting screws, rafter bracket, and hi/low and on/off switches
- Requires sufficient NFA to exhaust air from attic space
Need more information? Choose a specific unit in the product family section below to learn more!
Are You Troubleshooting this Unit?
Check out our KnowledgeBase with helpful tips, tricks, and articles to answer any questions you may have. Access it using this link: Click Here to Visit Our KnowledgeBase
Are You Ordering a Replacement Part?
If you are ordering a replacement part and are unsure about your part number please call our Customer Service Department toll-free at 800-433-1626 to speak with our friendly customer service representatives who can assist you in purchasing the correct item.
Please note that replacement parts are only intended for use with products manufactured by Ventamatic, Ltd. Use or installation of parts outside of Ventamatic products are at the customer's discretion and may void any warranty extended on the part. Ventamatic is not responsible for issues arising from parts used or installed outside of Ventamatic products.
Improperly ordered items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Are You Seeking Further Information about this Product?
Please let us know if you have further questions about a product! We can answer technical questions that may not yet be provided on the product page, or help you find a location where you might take a better look at our products in person. Please call our Customer Service Department at 800-433-1626 to get more information.
Because of our ongoing commitment to the development and manufacture of high quality products, product specifications are subject to change without notice.