You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 3-speed thermally protected motor with dial switch for low, medium, high, and off functions
- Internal oscillation within the fan means fan head does not need room to move left and right
- Independent switches for oscillation and fan speeds to customize your perfect setting
- Shroud draws in and concentrates cooling air outward
- Tilting fan head for adjusting airflow up or down as needed
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transport
- Cord wrap on back grille allows for safe power cord storage when not in use
- Durable all metal construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- Stable base with non-skid feet
- 6.5-ft. grounded three-prong power cord
- Hardware included to convert to wall mount fan if desired
- ETL Listed
- 1-year limited warranty
|Instructions||Click Here for Instructions|
|Sales Sheet||Click Here for Sales Sheet|
|CFM||Up to 4000 CFM|
|Material Details||Metal Housing and Blades|
|Motor Details||Thermally protected motor|
|Motor Specs||120V / 60 Hz / 0.8 Amps / 85W|
|Power Cord Length||6.5 FT|
|Dimensions||24" L (knob to knob) x 11" D (front of grille to back of cradle) x 21.5" H; 19" diameter x 8" D fan head|
|Unit Weight||14 LBS|
|Box Dimensions||22.75" L x 11" W x 23" H|
|Ship Weight||17.5 LBS|
|Alias SKU(s)||HVFF 18 INOSC|
|Single Product UPC||047242061642|
|Country of Origin - Assembly||China|
Are You Troubleshooting this Unit?
Check out our KnowledgeBase with helpful tips, tricks, and articles to answer any questions you may have. Access it using this link: Click Here to Visit Our KnowledgeBase
Are You Ordering a Replacement Part?
If you are ordering a replacement part and are unsure about your part number please call our Customer Service Department toll-free at 800-433-1626 to speak with our friendly customer service representatives who can assist you in purchasing the correct item.
Improperly ordered items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Are You Seeking Further Information about this Product?
Please let us know if you have further questions about a product! We can answer technical questions that may not yet be provided on the product page, or help you find a location where you might take a better look at our products in person. Please call our Customer Service Department at 800-433-1626 to get more information.
Because of our ongoing commitment to the development and manufacture of high quality products, product specifications are subject to change without notice.