You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Safe for use in outdoor or indoor locations
- 3-speed thermally protected motor with pull chain selection for low, medium, high, and off functions
- Efficient 5 blade system provides greater air movement
- Low profile metal shroud housing concentrates airflow
- Tilting fan head to direct air wherever you need it
- Heavy-duty all metal construction
- OSHA compliant grilles with built-in back cord wrap for easy cord storage
- 9-ft. grounded three-prong GFCI power cord
- ETL Listed
- 1-year limited warranty
|Instructions||Click Here for Instructions|
|Sales Sheet||Click Here for Sales Sheet|
|CFM||Up to 4600 CFM|
|Material Details||Metal Housing and Blades|
|Motor Details||Thermally protected motor|
|Motor Specs||120V / 60 Hz / 1.1 Amps / 120 Watts|
|Power Cord Length||9-ft.|
|Dimensions||25.5" L (knob to knob) x 5.5" D (front grille to back of motor) x 52" H ; 21.5" Base; 22.5" fan head diameter with 3" D shroud|
|Unit Weight||20 LBS|
|Box Dimensions||24" L x 7.25" W x 25.25" H|
|Ship Weight||23 LBS|
|Alias SKU(s)||HVPF 20 OR|
|Single Product UPC||047242061635|
|Country of Origin - Assembly||China|
Are You Troubleshooting this Unit?
Check out our KnowledgeBase with helpful tips, tricks, and articles to answer any questions you may have. Access it using this link: Click Here to Visit Our KnowledgeBase
Are You Ordering a Replacement Part?
If you are ordering a replacement part and are unsure about your part number please call our Customer Service Department toll-free at 800-433-1626 to speak with our friendly customer service representatives who can assist you in purchasing the correct item.
Improperly ordered items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Are You Seeking Further Information about this Product?
Please let us know if you have further questions about a product! We can answer technical questions that may not yet be provided on the product page, or help you find a location where you might take a better look at our products in person. Please call our Customer Service Department at 800-433-1626 to get more information.
Because of our ongoing commitment to the development and manufacture of high quality products, product specifications are subject to change without notice.